The Perfect Supplement to Support Healthy Aging
Within the next 30 years, the number of people over age 60 is expected to double. Combine those figures with the growing concern about healthy aging and the result is a booming dietary supplements market. Consumers in the aging population are seeking support for everyday wellness, including mental health. Cognitive function, in particular, is now recognized as a thriving mainstream market. In the most recent report by the IMARC Group, Health and Wellness Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027, the global health and wellness market landed at an estimated value of $3.294 billion in 2021. These figures are projected to reach $4.277 Billion by 2027 which represents a CAGR of 4.2% over the next five years. The goal is to deliver the perfect solution for healthy aging.
Why Beta-Alanine Supplementation is Ideal
As consumers look to take control of their health and preserve their wellness, hundreds of proactive healthcare solutions are trending. What makes beta-alanine supplementation ideal? Beta-alanine is an amino acid that is the rate-limiting factor for the production of carnosine, providing powerful antioxidant properties. Carnosine is naturally concentrated in the brain and muscles, but the average diet does not contain enough. Also, levels naturally decrease with age. By helping replenish the body with optimal levels of carnosine, beta-alanine is proven to benefit the body in multiple ways.
Among the various options for beta-alanine supplementation, what’s the greatest differentiator for SR CarnoSyn®? Simply put, no other supplement can provide the same number of benefits as SR CarnoSyn®. It’s also the only globally patented and scientifically proven beta-alanine on the market. Years of research and rigorous clinical testing have proven SR CarnoSyn® to be safe, effective, and consumer-friendly. With perfected dosing of 2.4 grams of beta-alanine per day, SR CarnoSyn® delivers all the benefits in a sustained-release formula.
5 Benefits in 1 Simple Supplement
Supplementing with SR CarnoSyn® beta-alanine is the fastest, most effective way to increase carnosine levels in the body. Here are the 5 benefits in 1 simple supplement:
- Brain Health and Mood Improvement. Improves executive functioning, mental clarity, and enhances cognitive processing while reducing mental fatigue. Promotes a healthy response to everyday stress by fostering a more balanced mood and a sense of calm.*
- Healthy Immunity Support & Systemic Health. Provides multi-system support for the essential structure and function of healthy immunity. Helps the body’s cells fight oxidative damage. Chelates heavy metals and supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.*
- Muscle Health. Increases carnosine levels in the muscle for improved strength, working capacity, and function in older adults.*
- Bone Health. Benefits bone and joint health through its anti-glycation action. Can contribute to overall skeletal integrity by directly protecting bone structure and supporting muscle function.*
- Heart Health. Detoxifies by protecting from oxidative stress. Also protects against lipid peroxidation in the body. Helps regulate muscle contractions and supports healthy circulation.*
Turnkey Tablet Program for Your Brand
SR CarnoSyn® is the supplement your customers need to continue to lead healthy, active lives. Our turnkey private label and custom formulation program is designed to help you meet the rising demand. Manufactured with care and packaged for success, your tablets undergo stringent quality control processes, including raw material certification and extensive onsite testing, at state-of-the-art facilities in California and Switzerland. Sleek, safety-sealed bottles are labeled with your exact preferences to suit your brand. Additionally, compliance support ensures that your new label is reviewed for strict adherence to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA). Learn more about how you can connect consumers with the perfect supplement for healthy aging.